Stamp Addicts

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Challenge #79 - CAS

Goodmorning! Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More!

We have a brand new challenge starting right now - 

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS)


Our wonderful sponsor again this week is 


Deedee will offer 3 digi sets for our winner!!


We would also like to welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge -



Hi there I'm Karen and I live in a small country town in Tasmania Australia. I work full-time but love to escape to my craft room and make cards when I can.


Here is what Karen came up with this week




And here is the inspiration from your Design Team


Hayley (using Sponsor image)

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see my sweet friend Karen as the Guest Designer! This is always a popular challenge, Kylie! Thank you to you, Karen, and all the DT for your wonderful inspiration CAS cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the DT. It has been a while since I have been here and always nice things to see.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete