Wednesday 5 December 2012

Make your Mark #5

Hi everyone and welcome to yet another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!

This week our challenge is one of your favourites. We need you to create something that you require the use of markers - they could be any type of marker too.

How do you use your markers - directly onto stamps? Colouring onto blender paper? We can't wait to see your creations. 

Now, I must apologise as time has got away from me here. I haven't been very prepared at all (yes, I know I need the naughty corner) and I have just got back from fighting a fire as I am preparing this post. My DT card will be coming soon :)

Our lucky Top Addict will also be the winner of 5 digi's from our amazing sponsor -





Don't forget, to win a prize you must follow the rules as stated HERE.

And here we go with your inspiration -



2 comments:

  1. Fun challenge and lovely work by the Design Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely challenge, lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.